--On November 23, 2007 9:41:32 AM -0500 Bill Moran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It appears as if jdk 1.5 is now at version 14, but the FreeBSD ports
still requires version 13.

Luckily, Sun is run by a bunch of Nazis, and doesn't use a standard
directory tree to distribute their stuff.  After 15 minutes of searching
I can't figure out how to get the version 13 stuff off their site, and
thus I can't build OpenOffice.org for my shiny, new laptop ...

Does anyone have any advice on how to get the required files from Sun?

Download version 14, then rename it to version 13. The port will probably install fine.

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/