Hi

With regards to the following post, I just wanted to clarify this.

I am going to do this now. Get the ports tree, using

portsnap fetch

and

portsnap extract

and then

portsnap update

Then, when I install xorg, would that be the 7.3 version? or would it
still be 6.9, and I would have to update it using the guideliness
given in UPDATING?

Is it not possible to install xorg-7.3 right from the start? avoiding
this manual updating?

If this question doesn make sense, then I obiviously dont understand
something about port/software installation in freebsd :)