Hello Jerahmy,

Assuming you want to connect from the outside to your VPN.

Have you made sure that port 2401 is open for inbound traffic in your ipf.rules?

You might also want to do 'ipnat -C -f <path to ipnat.rules>'. Man ipnat ;^)

Greeting from Sweden
/Roger

Jerahmy Pocott skrev:
Hello,

I recently decided to give ipf and ipnat a try, previously I had always been using ipfw and natd. Since switching over I can no longer establish a VPN tunnel from
any system behind the gateway.

I did 'ipf -F a' to flush all rules but I was still unable to connect so I think it's a problem
with ipnat? Also my redirect from ipnat doesn't seem to work either.

These are the only ipnat rules I have:

(fxp1 is the external interface)

# ipnat built in ftp proxy rules
map fxp1 10.0.0.0/24 -> 0/32 proxy port 21 ftp/tcp
map fxp1 0.0.0.0/0   -> 0/32 proxy port 21 ftp/tcp

# CVS Server on Fileserv
rdr fxp1 0/32 port 2401 -> 10.0.0.2 port 2401 tcp/udp

# nat all out going traffic on fxp1 from internal lan
map fxp1 10.0.0.0/24 -> 0/32

I can post my firewall rules too if that would help, however with NO rules set it still didn't work so I don't think that would help.. (I'm using the klm which is default
to accept?)

Thanks!
J.