I coming from openbsd, and have security question about patching.

On openbsd we can review the up2date errata and if there is a security issue for which a patch exists, we can download the individual patch and use the..... patch -p0 command to patch the src. and then just rebuild the binary / install binary.

The actual page is http://www.openbsd.org/errata.html

I cant find this on the freebsd page and was wondering if such a errata w/patch exists for this project as i don't have time to cvs and make world often and would just rather patch things myself.
Thanks in advance.