I'm not going to reply to your personal attack but will only say that you
are definitely much smarter, more web savy and better looking than me.

It's not an ``attack'', but merely a request to avoid what may be
considered as a ``fault'' of the FreeBSD Project.

As far as the rest of your comment, yes, I am only interested in
removing the reference to hitler from the front page of that topic
that's all.  And unfortunately I do not know how to post patches to
the freebsd-www list so if you would be so kind as to send me an email
with a pointer, I would sincerely appreciate it.

You don't have to spend a lot of time working with HTML, SGML or the CVS
tree.  A mere proposal for a text that improves what you consider buggy
in the web page, should be fine.  We can do the rest.

- Giorgos

Ok, thank you, I will submit the proposed changes. I appreciate your reply.