Hi,

Brent Jones wrote:
Sorry if this is a bit off topic for this list, but it seem to be a
comment that comes up very regularly; "please don't top post..."

at least, you make me understand what this means.

Yes, it is stupid to avoid top posting as they save a lot of time as long as it is still clear how it is connected to the original message.

I for one prefer top posting, as usually I have read a particular thread
enough times that I like to cut to the chase and read the new input
without having to scroll down, sometimes navigating an endless nesting

Most of the time, it is a waste to keep the parts of the original message which is not referred to in the answer.

Anyone else feel the same?

Oh yes!

Erich