On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:23:56 -0600 eBoundHost: Artur wrote:

> All I have to say is WTF is wrong with whomever wrote this page.
> http://www.freebsd.org/internal/fortunes.html
> ======================
> >> Examples of entries that should not usually be declared 'offensive':
> >> * Hitler quotes.
> ======================
> Ok I understand that some moron wrote it, but why has nobody removed
> this garbage?

Hm, I'm astonished. I've never seen that page before...

English is not my native language and I may not understand all nuances
though. Does that phrase mean "Hitler quotes are not usually be
declared 'offensive'"? For me that means that there some (and very
little) his quotes that should be treated as 'offensive'.

WBR
--
bsam