On 2003-02-04 16:28, Gerard Samuel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So what could be causing the buildworld to fail?  I might have to
> install from scratch...

What is the output of:

        % ls -ld /usr/lib/*termcap*

?  I think that buildworld uses stuff from /usr/obj when it can find
it though.

Another possibility for the failures that you are seeing is that you
have spammed your /usr/src tree by running 'make' in the wrong place
under /usr/src.  Try updating your sources with CVSup and make sure
your supfile includes the line:

        *default delete use-rel-suffix

- Giorgos