On 2003-02-04 12:28, Ed Alley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't have it available at this time because for one thing I don't
> know the best way to package it.  Since the FreeBSD source is a
> moving target, it doesn't make any sense to serve it up as a diff.

It's not difficult to create a diff for it though.  I think that you
should try running:

        % cd /usr
        % diff -ruN src.orig src > minix.patch

and then send minix.patch in a new problem report with send-pr(1).
This way, anyone interested in a minix fs will have a way of testing
your implementation & providing feedback (by following up to the PR).

- Giorgos