I'm running the latest xorg release available in FreeBSD ports collection. I have several computers and had quite a bit of trouble making the transition to the modular xorg release. I believe my laptop made it thru the modular updagrade but has since stopped working. I have tried to re-install xorg from the ports collection as well as installing a fresh copy on another drive partition. I also installed a fresh copy of FreeBSD 6.2 and it works. My laptop is an HP zd8215us. It uses an ATI Mobility Radeon X600. Is it a known problem with this video chip to be not working under the latest xorg release?

--
Steven Friedrich
Louisville, KY 40216