Le 4 déc. 07 à 21:09, David Banning a écrit :

mindterm-ssh. Is there some plain text editor program
out there that will allow me to simply login and edit my files in
plain text - (not a gui html editor) ?

...You can't just SSH into your box and use vim?

Let's say I'm in a library in some remote town. The only SSH I know
that is web loadable is mindterm-ssh, but that runs on java. If java is
blocked on the local box then I'm SOL. No?

Then the last solution is to use ajaxterm... Doesn't require any special
extension like java:  http://anthony.lesuisse.com/qweb/trac/wiki/AjaxTerm

Of course it's recommanded to access it via https...

regards,