At 01:11 PM 12/4/2007, David Banning wrote:
Often I have to maintain my fbsd box from outside locations. I have
tried using webmin but sometimes outside computers stop me from
running the java filemanager - same goes for attempting to run
mindterm-ssh. Is there some plain text editor program
out there that will allow me to simply login and edit my files in
plain text - (not a gui html editor) ?

I use putty to ssh to remote servers and use vi to edit files once logged in to the server.

        -Derek

believed to be clean.