Michael Doyle wrote:
Has anyone got FreeBSD 6.2 to load as a guest OS in VMWare Fusion on a new MacBook Pro ?

I have been running 6.2 on an iMac since early betas of VMWare Fusion

If so, could they give me pointers on what I need to do, since I have tried this and failed.

Could you give some specific error messages?

It's mostly just to see if I can do it - I have a number of "real" servers running FreeBSD 6 and was looking to make a test-bed platform
> inside my laptop for convenience more than anything else.

Virtualized machines are good way to learn/develop/prototype, etc.

--
Regards,
Doug