Does anyone know or understand what is going on in the ports collection - at this moment, there seems to be a problem with the kdegames3 port - it just doesn't seem to be there, thus preventing the update of the kde3 group of programs.
I have noticed this a number of times with different programs over a period of time - is this due to changes that are not uploaded or announced? Portupgrade kind of stumbles over such changes and it means that we poor shlubs have to do a lot of uninstalling and reinstalling if we want to update those programs. Sometimes this even messes up the programs that are being updated. :((
PJ