I need to connect to a remote PostgreSQL-Server accepting SSL connections via OO 2.3.1. I installed ports/database/postgresql-odbc utilizing unixODBC for that purpose but I do not have any success connecting the Postgresql server due to the lack of SSL-capability in the postgresql-odbc-driver. Tried a MySQL test setup using mysql-connector-odbc and this worked over SSL for me (ldd shows libssl being compiled in in myodbc, but not compiled in using postgresql-odbc).

Does anyone out here solved this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Oliver