Alaor Barroso de Carvalho Neto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi guyz, it's me
again. I think I don't know what I'm doing, so I ask for
help. I have three private networks(192.168.1, 10.10.0, 192.168.2) and a
link to the external world 200.212.X, what I want to do is that my FreeBSD
connect all the networks to the external world and the 192.168.1 to the
10.10.0, so a machine in 192.168.1 would ping to a machine in 10.10.0. I
have a brand new copy of freebsd in my machine, I just configured the four
interfaces in rc.conf, that's all I did. gateway_enable is set to true.
The interfaces are connected to each network. What's the next step?

Atenciosamente,
Alaor Neto
CEFET Campos/UNED Macaé
Coordenação de Tecnologia da Informação
(22) 9217-3198 / (22) 2773-6530 ramal 2035
  Hello Barroso,

  If you dont know what you are doing perhaps you should read documentation for
ipf, ipfw and pf firewalls to understand which is best suited in your
environment:

  http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/firewalls.html

  After that you should try to configure your own rules like in configuration
examples.
  If still not working then let us know.

BR,

  Catalin