Predrag Punosevac wrote:

Any video posted on Youtube will work for youtube-dl . It will snap the file in .flv format which can be player only with VLC and MPlayer. Nothing else. Clive is capable of snapping videos from Google video as well and has an additional capabilities to converting
.flv files to more friendly video formats like .MPG

So what do you think? That I can not watch YouTube because I use FreeBSD? Funny...

/me laughs

But seriously yes I have to confess that in certain respects I do have that expectation of FreeBSD. It's not about what it can do it's about what people want to make it do. If I don't have ability/time/impetus to make it do something I accept it and I am very grateful for the solutions posted here.

Sorry, really OT.

Chris