Hello.

Anyone tried running the demo from their SDK?

I had no luck with native JDK:

%./run-demo.bash gov.nasa.worldwind.examples.ApplicationTemplate
Running gov.nasa.worldwind.examples.ApplicationTemplate
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/i386/libjawt.so: Shared object "libmawt.so" not found, required by "libjawt.so"

Does this mean I have to install anything else?
Is there any hope, since it's using jni?

Next try was linux-sun-jdk: here I was able to go a litte further and the app almost work, but obviously very slow and with lots of renger glitches and exceptions in the console.

%./run-demo.bash gov.nasa.worldwind.examples.ApplicationTemplate
Running gov.nasa.worldwind.examples.ApplicationTemplate
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x4c
libGL error: drmGetMagic failed
libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering
javax.media.opengl.GLException: Error: no OpenGL buffer object appears to be bound to target 0x8892

Any hint is appreciated.

 bye & Thanks
        av.