Hi
I have a custom Kernel Config file in /usr/src/sys/amd64/conf/. I have put KERNCONF=/kernelname/ into /etc/make.conf. However, when I make buildkernel, I get the following error

ERROR: Missing kernel configuration file(s) (/kernelname/).
*** Error code 1

Make.conf appears to be looking for the Kernel config file in the /i386/conf/ folder, as when I put a copy of /kernelname /in the /i386/conf directory it starts to run, before failing on various unknown parameters that I assume are specific to the amd64 architecture. Am I missing something? Do I need to state my processor architecture elsewhere? Or explicitly tell make.conf to look in the amd64 directory rather than the i386?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Jamie