I just installed Skype on 6.3prerelease, and tried to login as an existing user as I had already created an account on a Windoze machine. When I try to login from my BSD box the Skype login window says that its connecting but nothing happens.

If I use tcpdump on the interface I can see packets I think are going to Skype but I'm not sure. There does not seem to be much to configure, am I missing something? I also tried to create a new account, but same thing, it says connecting but it never does. I am able to use Skype from a windoze box on the same network. I am behind a firewall, but I let all connections out, so that should not be the problem.

Any ideas?

TIA