Sorry for the OT question, but how does one view the contents of the
binary logfiles?  I'm referring specifically to /var/log/sendmail.st
and /var/log/wtmp.  I've looked in the syslog manpages and can't seem
to find it.

Thanks
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

>From the moment I picked your book up until I put it down I was convulsed
with laughter.  Some day I intend reading it.
    -- Groucho Marx, from "The Book of Insults"