Hi,

I recently removed sysutils/cdrtools and installed cdrtools-devel instead because cdrecord in cdrtools doesn't have prodvd included and cdrtools-devel does (helped by a recent post from the author pointing out that cdrecord from cdrtools is quite old).

Anyway, I just csupped my ports and ran portmanager -s which told me that cdrtools-2.01_6 is missing and hal-0.5.8.20070909 is built with OLD dependency: cdrtools-2.01_6. Can I make cdrtools-devel to be the dependency of hal so that it will get rebuilt with it and make the cdrtools missing message disappear? Will I break things if I do?

I realise that I can tell portmanager to ignore cdrtools but that doesn't seem like the proper solution.

Thanks

Chris