We use IMP  (the webmail portion of Horde is IMP, not horde BTW)
and I will sing it's praises any day - it's the best webmail client
out there and has features the other webmail clients are nowhere
near providing - but to claim it's easy to configure is quite a
stretch, to say the least.

Ted
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:15 AM