On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 07:01:20AM -0500, Sam I Am wrote:

> The book announcement says that the book is completely revised.
>
> (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9781593271510/#top)
>
> I am interested if this book covers mostly FreeBSD 6 or 7.  I also would
> like to see the table of contents online.
> Maybe, I will just have to go to Borders or some place like that.

Assuming we're still talking about Absolute FreeBSD . . .

A review I found on Amazon indicates that it covers version 6, as well as
some information about the upcoming version 7 (since 7 isn't in stable
release yet).

John Kenneth Galbraith: "If all else fails, immortality can always be
assured through spectacular error."