Hi!

  I'm sorry, I was doing it the wrong way... newbie dumbness.

  Yours

Miguel Arroz

On 2007/12/18, at 21:36, Miguel Arroz wrote:

Hi!

I'm a FreeBSD newbie, and I need a little help on installing software.

When I try to install postgresql or vim from the ports tree, I get the following error:

===>    Verifying install for icui18n in /usr/ports/devel/icu
===>  Building for icu-3.6

*** config.status has become stale ***
   'configure' and/or 'uversion.h' have changed, please
  do 'runConfigureICU' (or 'configure') again, as per
  the readme.html.

exit 1

I have deleted all the tree and reinstalled the most current one, but the error keeps happening.

  I'm probably doing something dumb, but what?

  Yours

Miguel Arroz

Miguel Arroz
http://www.terminalapp.net