Hey friends,
I got a BBS up as you may know from my previous post, and i need to allow
telnet access. I want a pre login message telling users to please only use
telnet for BBS and to use SSH2 for shell access. FreeBSDdiary.org is down,
and FreeBSD cheat sheets example has a much older GETTYTAB. Im almost
positive you guys can have me hacking this in moments. Pour some knowledge
on me. Thanks.

--
Independent WWW/FreeBSD/Linux/Unix consultant, email me for more information.

Founder/WebMaster/ The unixhideout network
http://www.unixhideout.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]