On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 03:43:21PM -0700, Steve Franks wrote:
> I see folks talking about building snd_hda on 6.2, but when I cvsup,
> /usr/src/sys/modules/sound/driver/hda doesn't exist.  I'm using an
> unmodified (except for the url) standard-supfile, which has "src-all"
> in big letters uncommented at the top, so I find the lack of anything
> a bit surprising - any ideas?
>
> Steve

That's odd, I usually get everything in one go (I usually just copy the
example files from /usr/share/examples/cvsup - ports-supfile and
stable-supfile), chnage the mirror where it gets the source from, and
csup it.

Is it possible the site you cvsup from doesn't have all the code (not
synchronized properly) or that there's some screwup setting on your
standard supfile?  I'm just throwing ideas out into the wind, but those
two possibilies stike me as a possible reason at the time of this
writing.

Russell Doucette