On Dec 19, 2007, at 4:58 PM, Eric Osterweil wrote:
I just installed 6.2 on a VIA EPIA M10000G Nehemiah Mini-ITX. It all seems to have installed fine, but when I try to buildworld I get internal compiler errors almost immediately. The problems are not consistently in the same place but they seem to be for the same reason. Here is the latest output:

Inconsistent errors tend to indicate a problem with cooling or with memory-- I've got a slower ITX box (a C3 M6000?) which would do the same thing with the first two DIMMs I put in it, but worked fine with a better grade of Crucial RAM.

Dig up a memtest86 floppy or test CD to do more exhaustive checking....

Regards,
--
-Chuck