I'm trying to run dual servers (for redundancy...and just to learn), and
need help on easy ways to maintain a second server, that will perfectly
mirror the data on the first.  Is using rsync running every minute a good
option?  Are there better ones?  Also, how do I set the second server to use
the passwords/permissons from the main server.

Thanks for your help in advance.  Links to resources are appreciated, so I
can learn.

Matt Winslow
[EMAIL PROTECTED]