James Harrison wrote:
On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 11:26 -0800, Alexander Rudyk (Akvelon) wrote:
Nikola,

Thank you for your extender answer. I have two more comments.

Did you consider /var as your email db partition. I really don’t
know how big will be my mail db on freebsd, but after half of year
I have about 4GB outlook mail db. So 1GB for /var might be not enough
in my case.

Having /home as part of /usr is the good point. But in case of backup
it make sense to have /home as separate partition. What you think about this?

Thx
Alex

/home is just a symlink to /usr/home, so that wouldn't help.

cd /
ls -l
lrwxr-xr-x   1 root  wheel        8 Nov  2 05:37 home -> usr/home

You might want to put /usr/home on a separate partition, but that's your
call.

James