On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 20:18:30 -0400
"Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 'k, but that still doesn't address the problem ... being able to setquota's
> on
> directories within a jail environment ... or does it?
>
> Note that I'm not looking to quota the VPS itself, only allow software *in*
> the
> VPS to set quotas ...

Marc,

I've personally given up on Plesk ;) if you want to find out more what it's
doing, maybe you can run apache with only 1 thread and attach ktrace to it and
see what plesk's php code is  trying to do, and why it dies?

or is it an intrinsic issue with quotas in a jail, that are not allowed? (i
think this is it, yes?) can u install a customised set of libraries in those
jails so that the syscall that are failing return whatever plesk expects (even
if it doesn't effectively do anything ? ) ...

cheers,

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Warned.