On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

> Hmm.  This will be difficult.  If you can at least install a minimum
> system by some other means, it will make life easier.

Not difficult at all! FreeBSD 4.7 worked like a champ. All I had to do was
insert two floppies and smoke cigarettes :)

Thanks for your help!

The install is done, and I'm typing this to you on the fresh install on
the first boot up.

If you want some extended info on this NIC or anything to help with the
5.0 effort, just tell me what you need and I'll send it off to you.

Thanks again.

.. mike