Quoting Kurt Buff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Cool.

Got any notes from your install process, or can you identify where it got hairy?

The main 'problem' is that the installation cannot be automated, since you have to download the java jdk manually (because of the licensing).

If you install diablo-jdk and apache-ant from ports you'll be in the right direction. I cannot remember if I had to install anything else, but that'll show automatically.

I installed ssl-explorer in /usr/local, left the name of the directory like the ones from the zip and created a link to the directory like this:

lrwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 23 Dec 13 07:48 sslexplorer -> sslexplorer-1.0.0_RC11/
drwxr-xr-x  23 root  wheel   1024 Dec 13 07:48 sslexplorer-1.0.0_RC11

That's make upgrading easier. I started of at RC3, and today downloaded RC12.

Initial installation is done via 'ant install' in the main sslexplorer directory (there's a sslexplorer subdir underneath), and sslexplorer then will listen on some exotic port (which I found by accident), I think it's 10080, but netstat will show. After configuring, 'ant start' will start sslexplorer on the port of your settings. Especially cool is the java rdp client!

Peter

--
http://www.boosten.org