Hello everyone, I'm stuck with a Presario 2800-T model.
The good thing is that all the hardware worked except.
I wasn't able to make the video card ATI Radeon 9000 64MB work.
I was able to run the same video card but it was 7500 using
VESA in my kernel. and specifying that too in the X conf file.
Before I provide any logs I searched 250 emails "ATI RADEON 9000"
and similar combinations of search but no one saying
specifically if this modem of RADEON works on FreeBSD.
Before I get into trouble with the decision am going to make,
anyone can tell me if it is actually supported in XFree 4.2.x
If so I would just dig into it. Otherwise I would get into trouble
with a notebook that can't run X. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm not subscribed to the list please CC me.

Best regards.