On Wednesday 02 January 2008 02:20, Chris Maness wrote:
I have an ABIT VP6 dual socket that I want to use as my FreeBSD server.
I only have one CPU installed, and I was told that if I were to add
another CPU that the serial numbers of the CPU had to be sequential.  Is
this true?  I see these processors on e-bay for $7 it would be nice to
be able to boost the power of this box.

Chris Maness
I have 2 PIII coppermine dual cpu boxes here, neither have sequential numbered
cpus ... dont worry about it