Stephen Cravey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> So is there a known problem that nobody is going to fix or are you just
> trying to get me installed in the interim? I've already done the floppy
> install. What I'm trying to do is see if anyone is aware of the problem
> before I submit a PR.

I have no idea if it's a known problem.  However, there was no way to
tell from what you posted.  It wasn't clear if the floppy install
*would* work, it wasn't clear if the CD drive worked with production-
quality releases of FreeBSD, and I don't use 5.0 myself yet, so I
wasn't comfortable going into detail.

You really need to take problems with 5.x to the -current mailing
list before posting a PR.