On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:51:41 +0100
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That depends largely on the hardware - on e.g. ThinkPads you need to
> press the 'Fn' button to wake up the laptop after sleep.

hmm i think it's not so much the Fn key, u need to do anything that triggers an
ACPI event in the BIOS - like opening the lid , or pressing Fn. I *think*
'thinkVantage' blue btn should work too.

Norberto Meijome
Octantis Pty Ltd

"I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens."
  Woody Allen

NOTICE: The contents of this email and its attachments are confidential and
intended only for the individuals or entities named above. If you have received
this message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately
delete the message and any attachments without using, copying or disclosing the
contents. Thank you.