--On Friday, January 04, 2008 10:03:45 -0600 Tim Daneliuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Paul Schmehl wrote:
I figure if anyone knows the answer to this off the top of their head,
Matthew will.

I've been reading the man pages for du and df, but I can't find the
right combination.  I'd like to get the type of output that df -h gives
you but only for one mount point or even one directory.  Is there a tool
that can do that? (IOW, I'd like to run du -h but only get the totals
for directories.)

du -hd1

That's not what I'm looking for. That will return *files* and directories one level deep. I want directories *only* all levels deep.

--
Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Senior Information Security Analyst