I've used samba a lot for browsing my freebsd drives with my windows pc's,
but whats the best way to do it the other way around? I've read about
smbclient, but I've been told in Linux there are kernel modules you can
load to be able to browse windows network shares like you would "normally"
in a windows network neighbourhood. Is something like that availiable for
FBSD? Also I've heard that there's some sort of app for KDE that let's you
do it as well? Can anyone enlighten me?

- Aslak
 \__    ___/   |   \/   _____/ | It's a simple question! If  |THE*********|
   |    | /    ~    \_____  \  |you were a hot-dog, would you|***HAPPY****|