Hello,

I recently installed SpamAssassin 2.44, with Razor 2.22. And although spamd
says that Razor2 is available, its -D debug parameter does not allow for a
high enough debug-level to actually see whether spamd calls Razor; the log
says,

    spamd[4013]: debug: running full-text regexp tests; score so far=9.1
    spamd[4013]: debug: Razor2 is available
    spamd[4013]: debug: entering helper-app run mode
    spamd[4013]: debug: leaving helper-app run mode

When I run via spamassassin, everything seems ok, and Razor fills its logs
(in /var/log/razor-agent.log); but run via spamd, only the above is logged
(in the spamd log; nothing in /var/log/razor-agent.log).

I built this on FreeBSD 4.7R, against /usr/local. Has anyone else done this
with success on their FreeBSD system? And what am I missing?

Thanks,

- Mark