I am using Freebsd as a mail server since a long time as an ISP.
I have been configuring all my server using comand line and was very
happy with that…
But some of my clients are asking for a good visual interface that
will allow them to manage their mail accounts themself.
Of course I am using an up to date FreeBSD server.
My mail server is configured using these tools :
If possible I would like to have a 100% compatible tool (with a port
on the FreeBSD ports) that will allow each of my clients to:
- configure e-mail settings for it's own domain.
- configure filtering for it's domain.
- have a super admin that I will be using to create accounts and do
high level admin…
- Ideally should be compatibel with PHP5 & MySQL 5
- Product should be robust and steady.
The same should be true to administer FTP… ideally using ProFTPD … but
I am more flexible on that issue.
Thanks for your answers.
Gregober ---> PGP ID --> 0x1BA3C2FD
bsd @at@ todoo.biz
P "Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"