So sorry, didn't noticed I don't have a subject in original mail.
Hey all
 Hope this is more or less right place to ask.
 What I noticed on my FreeBSD 6.2 installation, that
 pkg_add -r ImageMagick results in a file not found error.
 DTG864# pkg_add -r ImageMagick
 Error: FTP Unable to get

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-6-stable/Latest/ImageMagick.tbz:
 File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
 same with pkg_add -r ImageMagick-nox11.
 and sure enough, indeed there is no ImageMagick.tbz on freebsd ftp
 server for freebsd version 6. Browsed the net, but couldn't find any
 info on this.
 Of course I could compile from ports, but that takes too much time.
 So, any ideas, why there is no ImageMagick.tbz, and what shall one
 do? :)
 Matiss