Shawn Barnhart wrote:
Went looking for a cheap GigE PCI card to use with a 6.2 (6.3-PRERELEASE) stable system, and brought this home due to Microcenter not stocking Intel cards and me not wanting to wait for Newegg to ship one to me.
Card works after switching slots on the motherboard, but I got "re0: watchdog timer" errors on reboot and no traffic on the card. I unplugged and replugged the NIC cable at the switch end and I get traffic now, but I have a proper Intel card on order from Newegg. I don't trust this one.