problem then+i've got zero sized file in lost+found that i was unable
to delete until i took off all strange flash with chflags.

but i did it ONLY because i had no way to back it up.

Personally I don't think it's worth the risk, unless the data is
disposable like a squid cache. What I normally do is create a new
partition and symlink things into it.

it was network users shared directory for movies music etc.
i already told them that i will probably remove it unless they will back it up.

so i don't have to worry in case growfs would screw it up completely.

anyway where to send patches? i patched it to support sector size >512 bytes (i have geli with 4k sectors).