is used)? what is more stupid? whould we vote?

That was my whole point of showing you the low usage. I take that as a
yes, RAID 1+0 would provide a dramatic difference in speed, thanks!

the only adventage of RAID-5 is less "wasted" space than RAID-1. one and the only adventage. write performance is terrible on small writes - exactly what happens on database usage.

with today sizes of disks more "wasted" space doesn't make much a problem, as i don't think your database have hundreds of gigabytes.

did you look how much disks (no matter what RAID or just devices) are actually used?!

use systat