Guys,

moving disks from an old server to a new one I suffered from a moment of
brain fade last night and newfs'ed a drive I shouldn't have. One of that
new crop that is so large you won't have an adequate backup for it... :(

So, just wondering if there are any disk recovery tools that might be able
to find whats left of the files or some portion thereof. My guess is that
things like the indirect blocks live on in the data area and some portion
of what was there might be recoverable to a greater or lesser degree...

Thanks in advance,

Enno.