ivan dimitrov wrote:

 ACPI-0501: *** Error: Handler for [EmbeddedControl] returned
AE_NO_HARDWARE_RESPONSE
[snip]
my question is - what they means and how to stop them ?

I'm no expert on laptops, but it seems to me that you have either
misconfigured ACPI or a laptop that doesn't support ACPI in the first
place.

My suggestion is that you turn off ACPI, at least until somebody who knows
more about laptops than I do comes along to point out exactly what's
wrong. In the meantime, perhaps APM will work properly. So you might want
to give that a try.

Hth,

Fonz

--
VISTA - Viruses Intruders Spyware Trojans Adware