Ashish Shukla आशीष शुक्ल wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 23:40:35 +0000, Chris Whitehouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

    Chris> I think my question really is why doesn't sudoers recognise localhost
    Chris> or 127.0.0.1?

And, BtW, while enumerating network interfaces, it skips those
interfaces which're DOWN or LOOPBACK. If you've more questions, the
quickest way is to checkout source code :) .

Well once you had put the code snippet in front of me I was just about able to follow it but unfortunately my coding skills are just about zero, so thanks to all the people who answer questions on this list.

Chris

HTH