fredag 07 februari 2003 09:59 skrev du:
> I am not sure, but i think "mount /dev/adXsY /" will mount the drive R/W,
> so that you
> can edit /etc/fstab (test with "mount" if it is mounted). Also you could
> use the
> Live-CD-ROM (disk 2) with the Fixit-Console, then do fsck and/or "mount
> /dev/adXsY
> /mnt". You do have the 2nd disk, don't you? ;)

Hi Pascal,
Thanks very much. That did it!
mount /dev/ad0s1a
and I could read and write the fstab.
Then I typed exit and the machine started up instantly.
The only problem I experienced was that my swedish keyboard never was loaded,
so I had to experiment a little to find out where / : and so on were. These
are commands in vi.
Thanks,
Thomas