Hello Ian,

> I was just browsing various versions of ipfw(8) such as:

> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=ipfw&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+6.3-stable&format=html

> and noticed that (and 6.3-RELEASE) manuals sport 'FreeBSD 7.0' footers,
> however the proper FreeBSD 7 manual includes the new 'ipfw nat' section,
> so is different in at least that respect.

As far as I know, this isn't a bug. The reason why you see "FreeBSD
7.0" in the footer is that the machine, which is serving the online
manuals is running 7.0, but the real content of the man page is the
same as you will find in the 6.3-RELEASE.

--
Best regards,
 Daniel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]